Shutterstock is hailed as one of the top stock photo agencies in the market because of their high quality content and super low prices. They’ve got over 201 million royalty-free images, stock video clips and music tracks in their collection. With such a huge gallery, you will surely find the perfect content for your next creative projects.
Aside from their huge collection of images, another great thing about Shutterstock is their coupons. Yes, the stock photo website offers Shutterstock coupons to their avid customers. You don’t have to get your coupons from scam sites anymore. The stock photo agency itself offers the savings themselves. You can also get the coupon code from affiliate website, Stock Photo Secrets. SPS and Shutterstock have a great relationship, which gives the former with exclusive deals from the latter.
Why should you choose Shutterstock?
- Huge Library. Shutterstock has over 100 million royalty-free images in their collection. Over 50,000 more are added every day. Surely, you will find the perfect image to enhance your creative projects. All images in the library are organized in various categories, which suit most styles and themes. If you are looking for footage, the stock site also has over 4 million videos. Half of it are high definition.
- Innovative Search Tools. At Shutterstock, finding the stock image for your project is easy. They feature innovative search tools such as Shutterstock Labs to help you find what you are looking for easy and fast. You can also use filters to narrow down the results. Choose the color, image type, people, orientation and more filters to find the perfect photo. You can also browse through new and popular options.
- The company has been online since 2003 and was started by photographer, Jon Oringer. He recognized the need for licensable images at an affordable cost and created the first image subscription marketplace. Since then, Shutterstock has been a leader in offering a great platform for high quality content, tools and services.
- The Right License. Shutterstock offers both standard and extended royalty free licenses. You can choose to purchase your images with either of the two. The standard Royalty Free license allows you to use the images in any projects for as long as you like. But if you like to extend the usage rights you get with the standard license, you can [do it] with an enhanced Royalty Free You also get to download from a limited selection of editorial images.
- Plans for Every Budget. With Shutterstock, you can get the images you want with the usage rights you need. Whether you have a single project or an ongoing one, you can choose among commitment plans. There are also plans for multiple users, which are perfect for teams and enterprises. If you don’t see a plan that works for you, simple get in touch with the website and they will create one that fits your creative needs perfectly.
In addition, the fact that the stock photo site offer Shutterstock coupon code to their users make Shutterstock the stock image source to subscribe to. They offer promos regularly, so stay tuned to Stock Photo Secrets to get exclusive coupons.